Bespoke cover arranged for those Home Buildings, Contents and Valuables that don’t fit the standard insurance market. With a personal account handler, we’re also able to help you sort out any claims and you avoid call-centre queues and online nightmares.
Why do you need this?
Home insurance covers the costs of fire, theft, flood and similar damage to your property. Most home insurance, however, isn’t geared up to handle larger or listed properties, overseas or second homes, high value jewellery etc items and other specialist needs without making your premiums very expensive or applying punitive terms. Callaway and Sons have direct access to insurers who specialise in these high net worth and non-standard risks – and your personal account handler will take away the hard work of arranging this for you whilst securing the best terms from our insurers.
This service also extends to assistance in making and pursuing your claims. Rather than ringing a call-centre to explain your very specific loss, your personal account handler will ease the process for you, making sure your claim is processed as smoothly as possible.
What benefit do you get?
- A high level of personal service from a dedicated contact – we are not a call centre!
- High value properties, contents and valuables insured.
- Flexible cover for a range of circumstances.
- Listed, thatched, non-brick and other buildings covered.
- Complex risks and previous claims accommodated.
- Cover for overseas, holiday homes, unoccupied and buy-to-let properties.
How can we help?
If you’d like to discuss specific needs or if you have any questions relating to high net worth home insurance, please contact us.