Callaway and Sons are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This means you can be sure we meet certain standards and you’re protected in your dealings with us.
Part of this regulation requires us to make our terms of business available to you and to disclose our status. Because it’s a large document, it’s here to download as a PDF file. You’ll need free reader software to view this. If you don’t already have it, you can download it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
What’s in the terms of business?
Our terms of business outline the following:
- How we work with insurers
- How you can pay and any charges we might add
- How we handle any money you give to us to pay your premiums, and how this is protected
- How to cancel your policy, how to terminate your relationship with us, and your cooling-off period rights
- How we deal with conflicts of interests
- How we handle your confidential information, including recording of phone calls for training purposes
- How you can complain
- Your responsibilities, including providing us with accurate information and letting us know about any changes in good time.